Riding mower incredibly loud after "repairs"

Tinkerer200

Threads
That's the first thing in the post. Yes, they set both with a pop can

The first thing in you post is the MOWER number, not engine number and I do not have time to do lookups for people.

Walt Conner

smo1898

Forum Newbie
Threads
Did this guy take off the muffler and forget to put the gasket back on it? Is the muffler shot?

It's not the muffler, I can tell the fly wheel is spinning way too fast.

smo1898

Forum Newbie
Threads
The first thing in you post is the MOWER number, not engine number and I do not have time to do lookups for people.

Walt Conner

At least you have time to make useless replys

Tinkerer200

Threads

If you don't have enough consideration to actually post needed info, you do not deserve a reply.

Walt Conner

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

NO it is a sensiable, logical request for a vital piece of information required to help you solve your problems

In post # 2 you were asked for the ENGINE number

In post # 8 you were asked for more information and told where the engine number should be and what it should look like.

In post # 11 you were again asked for the engine number and informed for the second time the numbers you submitted in your original post were not the ones we need to fix your problem.
Having the craftsman number only tells us so much, like who made the mower, what engine size should have been fitted and what the deck size is all good information, but not what we need.

However to date all you have come back with are sarcastic jibes to the people who are trying to help you.
Not a good idea

At least 3 of the people who have responded are professional repair technicians whose time is worth a lot of money, expecially at the beginning of the season when all the mowers that were not laid down for winter correctly are having problems.
You have been offered their valuable time and thoughts for free, but they are not going to do everything for you.
If you are not willing to help yourself why should they bother to help you ?

And this is the last you will hear from me until the information I requested has been provided

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads

Comments like that won't get you very far here. Especially since it's not a useless reply, it's from someone that is trying to help you reminding you that you still haven't told us what engine you have!

You have people trying to help YOU with YOUR engine and you still haven't told us what engine is on your mower or answered the questions already asked of you. And you're going to get an attitude...really?

Edit: I see Bert replied while I was typing my reply. +1 on Bert's comments.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
IMO, it is very important to give engine numbers. For the simple fact that some/most engines have their own common issues. The OP doesn't have that knowledge.

I'm guessing, like most people, most mower engines are basically the same, to some extent. But the minor details are important to making them run right.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
GUY's, GUY'S, ..... this arse-hole isn't worthy of your time, .. :thumbdown:.. just blow him off, he show's no RESPECT or GRATITUDE, there are many other bridges to cross ! ..

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
GUY's, GUY'S, ..... this arse-hole isn't worthy of your time, .. :thumbdown:.. just blow him off, he show's no RESPECT or GRATITUDE, there are many other bridges to cross ! ..

Boo,
No need to go name calling, it just makes matters worse.

Threads
Bert I got the model number for the Cub cadet with mu issue Here it is and I will post it on the other thread also... I forgot to post it earlier and if I don't do it now I will forget Mon Ami

LTX1040 Cub Cadet What's your thought on the reverse button ??