2010 Cub deck belt engage cable

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
The cable that engages the blade belt, the cable is nearly snapped in the middle on the deck. I can NOT find a replacement for it. I've looked on the diagrams at parts tree and i do not see it. and the manual gives no part #.

13AX90AS010

Last edited:

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
:confused2: i was looking on the deck diagram and cables.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Don't feel bad, I have had to call my MTD distributor and give them a model number and the part I am looking for, and have to have them direct my to the correct diagram.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
It would seem to me that it should be included in the deck diagram, because on the diagram on Cubcadet parts n more, they showed the mount for it on the deck. Weird.
Thanks again!

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
It would seem to me that it should be included in the deck diagram, because on the diagram on Cubcadet parts n more, they showed the mount for it on the deck. Weird.
Thanks again!

Wait until you come across a diagram with the incorrect part number listed which will never get fixed in the system, or in my case several years ago was trying to replace a bad relay on a customer riding mower, and it wasn't listed on the diagram, and MTD tech support is saying that mower doesn't use relays. The mower actually had 3 in the wiring harness.