Lawnmower will not run

Riley6411

Threads
Hello I have a 2007 briggs and Stratton yard machines mower not sure on the model number I can get it later.I have tried almost everything to get it started I have replaced the plug I have sprayed starting fluid
This model is one of the mowers that does not have a carb it has the gas tank that is attached to the side of the mower and does not have a carb
At least I can’t find it
Do you have any suggestions
It has 60 psi compression and the spark is sparking
I just can’t seem to get it to fire
Also I have a mower that seized on me recently I had it running this past Sunday and I went out to pull it yesterday and the engine is seized any suggestions on how to prevent this it has oil but is stored outside the weather was not cold but I’m not sure if that was a factor if you have any ideas why it seized or how to prevent or fix it that would be great both are the same brand and both are Briggs and Stratton
Thanks

Russ2251

Threads
Locate air cleaner. It is attached to carburetor.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
First engine depending on model number could have the carb mounted on top of the fuel tank. On the other mower, remove the spark plug and see if you can turn it over then. if not then try turning the blade by hand with the plug out and see what happens. May turn hard if the flywheel brake isn't released but should at least turn.

Model numbers of the engines would help to assist you on how to proceed.

Riley6411

Threads
The one with the seized engine I have tried turning the blade and it is stuck on there
The other one the primer is attached to the side of the gas tank with the air filter on top
If I take the filter off that is how I sprayed the fluid in
I can get the model numbers after work
The one that is seized was running fine on Sunday
I was working on it yesterday and I was turning the blade by hand and it is stuck and won’t turn front or back

Riley6411

Threads
Any ideas on the problem on either?
The one that is not running has great spark and compression same with the one that is seized on the seized mower I also separated penatrating oil into the engine block through the spark plug hole

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Get us the model number off of the engines so we can see what you are looking at. Too many variable to try to diagnose without numbers.

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
The OP is asking about two different mowers.

Russ2251

Threads
The one that is not running has great spark and compression same with the one that is seized on the seized mower...
:confused3: