Got my new Tiger Cat!

BobbyV43

Threads
It got delivered today. I haven't mowed with it yet, but I did drive around a bit and my first impression is that it is fast! This is a high quality, solidly built machine that will last me a long time. Can't wait to get out and mow with it!

IMG_4704-2.jpg

Last edited:

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
It got delivered today. I haven't mowed with it yet, but I did drive around a bit and my first impression is that it is fast! This is a high quality, solidly built machine that will last me a long time. Can't wait to get out and mow with it!

View attachment 37341

I have three Tiger Cats and bought a Tiger Cat II a few weeks ago. There is nothing I have ever run that will out cut one day in and day out.

My oldest has over 1700 hours on it and has been brutally assaulted in the commercial business and it keeps on ticking.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Sweet, Congrats on the new Hot Rod. :thumbsup:

BobbyV43

Threads
I have three Tiger Cats and bought a Tiger Cat II a few weeks ago. There is nothing I have ever run that will out cut one day in and day out.

My oldest has over 1700 hours on it and has been brutally assaulted in the commercial business and it keeps on ticking.

This thing will be babied. Cutting two residential acres and trying to make it look like a golf course.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
This thing will be babied. Cutting two residential acres and trying to make it look like a golf course.

I hope you like the color because if you baby it like that it will last you the rest of your life.

JGGMC

Threads
Congrats on your new Tiger Cat 2. I really like mine and only regret is not getting a 61 inch deck.

John R

Threads
I have a 2016 Tiger Cat II 61" with a Kaw, going into my 3rd year of mowing, not one problem at all.

BobbyV43

Threads
Congrats on your new Tiger Cat 2. I really like mine and only regret is not getting a 61 inch deck.

I considered getting a 61" deck, but I plan on doing a decent amount of landscaping and I felt the 52" deck would be the best size for me now and in the future.

Sweats

Threads
Congratulations and welcome to the club! You've just bought a REALLY nice machine. Enjoy!

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I considered getting a 61" deck, but I plan on doing a decent amount of landscaping and I felt the 52" deck would be the best size for me now and in the future.

We run 52" decks. I have never run a 61" on a Tiger Cat but I have run more than one 61" deck on Turf Tigers and in stemmed grass the 52" will out cut the 61".

It is hard to beat a 52" deck on a Tiger Cat. They are tough kitties.