Buying Advice Lawnboy Home Depot Self Powered 150cc Mower Carb Search

````````dennyl46``

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Lawnboy Home Depot Self Powered 150cc Mower Carb Search
I have both a mower and tiller I bought new a little over a year ago at Home Depot. The front line tiller is a Coleman Powermate and the mower a lawnboy. They both have carb problems and appears to be a generic problem? Appears they have the same carbs and they are self regulated in as you cannot control throttle speed at all. Anybody know a cross reference as it seems odd no numbers on carb and shows only one vendor. Southland, Coleman Powermate Sanborn A203434 Of all the millions of lawn mower and tiller carbs I find it hard to believe it can't be cross referenced? Either briggs or Kohler engine. Like anyone else I am looking for a better price than only one vendor. I would appreciate any help.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Need the engine model numbers to look up the parts you need. I lost my ESP abilities in an accident with a soccer ball a long time ago.

````````dennyl46``

Forum Newbie
Threads
Yes, thanks. Information for mower first

Lawn Boy Model 10732
engine XT 650 2036
149cc Kohler

carb is supposed to be 1485390S

But after looking at carbs on the web some of them with this number look different than others. Trying to send attachment photo. does the left side plastic fitting unscrew? Anyway as soon as I figure to sent photos I will.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
So you can get the OEM carb for $30.29 What is your exact problem? I am not seeing one.

````````dennyl46``

Forum Newbie
Threads
My Lawnboy mower 21 inch model 10732.

Carb Is marked as KOHLER 1405390 is shown on a corner tab. Can't find it on the internet.

````````dennyl46``

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks to everyone. I did find the exact Kohler Carb on the internet I need for the Lawnboy. It has the same stamp information but also has 170325J11518 if anyone else has a model 10732 Lawnboy self propelled like I do. My Tiller is not the exact same carb as I thought but will try to find that after I install the new carb on the mower.