Husqurvana Zero Turn

BeasleyB

Forum Newbie
Threads
I purchased a 2016 Husqurvana mower from lowe's and the Blade belt keeps coming off, i had lowe's deliver it to my place of business because i don't have a trailor to move around with the mower, but the blade pully belt keeps slipping off and i'm not able to cut the lawn because of this situation. HELP

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Sounds like Lowes didn't install a belt guide or something correctly, Need to contact Lowes to get them to fix it.

Lawn Addict
Threads
X 2, & good luck with that.

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
I purchased a 2016 Husqurvana mower from lowe's and the Blade belt keeps coming off, i had lowe's deliver it to my place of business because i don't have a trailor to move around with the mower, but the blade pully belt keeps slipping off and i'm not able to cut the lawn because of this situation. HELP

We can't help you without knowing the model of the mower, the history of the problem or any other details. Sometimes a mower will randomly throw a belt and then it gets put back on incorrectly so it keeps coming off. It's usually a problem with a pulley, the tensioner spring/idler pulley setup or a belt guide. Everything needs to line up properly. The height you're cutting at can matter too, because as the deck goes up and down the angle pulleys and belt change.

Basically, you've given us nothing to go on...pictures and descriptions go a long way.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
I just went back and read hour OP and missed the 2016 part, I was thinking this was new unit not something 2 years old. If you are facing the front of the mower looking back toward the engine there should be an idler pulley toward the right side, could be almost center that has a belt guide. If that guide isn't installed in the correct position, it will lead to the belt being thrown off. Some mowers have a hole in the idler arm to position the guide and keep if from turning, others will require more research into the correct position.

I have seen those belt guides get bent from a prior belt coming off, so make sure that guide hasn't been twisted and makes a perfect L shape.