Poor running kawasaki FH430v

4scoops

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a poor running engine. I have replaced the carburetor ,fuel pump fuel line and filter and cleaned the gas tank Engine starts but runs poorly and fouls the plugs

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have a poor running engine. I have replaced the carburetor ,fuel pump fuel line and filter and cleaned the gas tank Engine starts but runs poorly and fouls the plugs

Perhaps a more detailed description of your exact issue, along with posting your machine's info would give the member's a better idea of how to remedy your situation, runs poorly covers a big territory, see example of needed info.

GET INFO.JPG .. click to enlarge

4scoops

Forum Newbie
Threads
Perhaps a more detailed description of your exact issue, along with posting your machine's info would give the member's a better idea of how to remedy your situation, runs poorly covers a big territory, see example of needed info.

View attachment 37148 .. click to enlarge
Thanks for the replies. This machine is a yth1542 husqvarna it has sat for several years. I replaced the carb, the fuel line and filter replaced the plugs, air filter, cleaned out the gas tank. Engine oil and filter. Engine starts but chases the idle if I pinch the fuel line the engine smooths out. It seems to run better with less fuel. There is no adjustment in the float and needle valve that I know of. Any ideas would be helpful.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
YTH1542 is your series number.... please re-read the example, the engine info is most important, there should be a sticker or plate on your ENGINE somewhere ...... MORE EXAMPLES

ID 5.PNG..ENG ID.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Thanks for the replies. This machine is a yth1542 husqvarna it has sat for several years. I replaced the carb, the fuel line and filter replaced the plugs, air filter, cleaned out the gas tank. Engine oil and filter. Engine starts but chases the idle if I pinch the fuel line the engine smooths out. It seems to run better with less fuel. There is no adjustment in the float and needle valve that I know of. Any ideas would be helpful.

So you have a surging engine? High rpm's then low rpm's and repeat.