Husqvarna linkage problems

Luffydog

Threads
After looking at all the pics after awhile they all start to look alike :confused2:

Threads
Aj you have the V Twin Briggs ........... Do you have a separate choke lever on your mower ????

Or is the throttle and choke all in one ??? It makes a difference Mon Ami..........

Let us Know ~!~!~!

ajwashere

Threads
These are great Boobala. Thank you

My choke is automatic. The is a little heat activated lever that pushes on the choke linkage. I am going to try and figure out how to post a pic of this piece of linkage. I do not even see it in any pic or diagram.

Thanks for all your help gentlemen!
AJ

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Aj you have the V Twin Briggs ........... Do you have a separate choke lever on your mower ????

Or is the throttle and choke all in one ??? It makes a difference Mon Ami..........

Let us Know ~!~!~!

Hey BO, he stated he's got the "thermostat choke model", I'm pretty sure that's what he meant...

DSCN2705.jpg

ajwashere

Threads
Where I am at. I think I have the two links on the left figured out, but the one bent one on the right has got me scratching my head. 6D30B0AC-FA55-41CB-8131-32C98A929FBA.jpg

ajwashere

Threads
Here is a better pic of what I have, and where I think it goes. Thanks all. 2E13A97B-ADBD-4CDE-8014-73E042BBF43B.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Here is a better pic of what I have, and where I think it goes. Thanks all. View attachment 37118

Hold on aj ..... I think the rod in questin is the THROTTLE link rod, it's screwy shape had me baffled too, let me dig through my pics again, and see if I have a few of that particular rod ... PATIENCE !! I have to search through a ton of pics, and I've only had my first pot of coffee........... :wink: