Fuel Fuel problem

Givie

Forum Newbie
Threads
Found it!!!! Thank all of you for helping me. The fuel pump is located on the front of the motor along side the carb, attached to the plastic shield that covers the top of the motor.........and I'm missing the entire shield along with the fuel pump.
Thanks again to everyone that's taken the time to help me.

Threads
Weeeelll We did tell you that it had a pump and where it was located... I even sent you a link for the engine diagram along with a few other techs on here... I even asked you if the valve cover had a hole in it....

Now you are missing a very important part of the engine that you need to keep the engine cool.... If that air shroud is not on there you will over heat your engine and you will have a good expensive boat anchor.....

Then you say you found it.... Yes you did find it with the help of this forum I'm supposing..... You need to contact the guy you got it from and get the rest of your parts......

Givie

Forum Newbie
Threads
As I said, "thank all you guys for the help". You did send me a link and you did tell me the valve cover had a hole in it. As I stated, "found it".

The motor will not be operated without a shroud, thus an expensive anchor will not result.

And again, I did say "found it", then thanked everyone
for helping and then repeated my appreciation at the conclusion.

Again, thank everyone for the help. Hopefully you will be satisfied with my appreciation, that's the best I can do.

Threads
You are welcome Mon Ami.......

Let us know the outcome.. That is the greatest satisfaction on a forum............