Looking to buy a Zero Turn 15 acre lawn

kamann907

Forum Newbie
Threads
Looking to buy my first Zero Turn im wanting a 72" deck and wanting the run flat Tweels. The new Kubotas look nice and seems like a great bang for the buck with the diesel Compared To the Deere pricing but the Deere Deck is second to none. looking to See what you guys think.

kamann907

Forum Newbie
Threads
That super 104 looks awesome! Just not into the 24000 dollar price. Trying to keep it under 15k I guess I should have stated that.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Not sure where you are getting your information as to a Deere Deck being second to none but you might ought to look at a Scag.
There is nothing out there that will out cut the Velocity Decks on Scag.

If you are going to go 72" wide I would suggest the Tiger Cat or the Cheetah. Scag offers several options as far as engines. Gas and Diesel.

There is nothing on the market that I have ever run into that will out cut Scag mowers. I just bought my 4th one this past week. I ran Kubota mowers for a while and just traded my last one in on the Scag, In my personal opinion they are not on the same planet with Scag as far as cutting grass. If there was a brand that would out cut a Scag that is sold in my area I would be running them in my operation.

In my opinion if you want prestige get a Deere or a Kubota but if you want to cut grass get a Scag.

My oldest was bought in 2014. it has a something in the 1800 hours range on it the Second one was bought new in 2015. It has in the 1000 hour range. The hour meter broke on it and it ran a while with out it so I am not sure how many hours it has. The Third one was bought in 2016. It has over 800 hours on it. All three are 52" Tiger Cats with 22 HP Kawasaki engines on them. The one I bought this last week is a Tiger Cat II. 52" Kawasaki engine as well.