Best Guess?

Threads
Hey Boo don't tell me that tell that to the OP .......... LOL He thought it was a joke video.... I love his skits they are toooo funny ~!~!

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
loading a lesson with tom foolery & humour is a standard teaching technique.
I used ( perhaps over used ) all through my teaching career at technical college.
Needless to say all my students past my section of their courses with flying colours

Threads
Well HELLO Bert ................. Where you been buddy ??? I was waiting on you to reply to my issue on the Cub Cadet No Joke thread ...........

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Done a little 2000 mile round trip on old Pommie motorcycles.
All British Rally.
Do it every year.
Drove back up this year we take it in turns.

LarryJohnson

Threads
Your rods are good if your pistons are moving..... Taryl has been doing engines for 40 years... We or some of us on this forum set valves like in the video. The 1/4 in past TDC is to make sure that the Compression release is gonna act right when starting the engine...

Do the spark plugs and let us know ~!~!

Struck out twice yesterday, then I watched this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cWoEk5Guos and got it done tonight. Turns over very easily.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Use whichever method you're comfortable with Larry, BOTH are right, and accomplish the same thing. Boudreau & I prefer the "Fast N Easy" method, .004 thou. gives it a little further time till next adjustment. .. :thumbsup: