ZD 326 Electrical

camden

Forum Newbie
Threads
I'm not getting any power down to the starter, Key switch is new but still no power. I bypassed the safety switches but still no power. Battery is good. I have power from main wire from battery to starter but not from main key switch, any suggestions??

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I'm not getting any power down to the starter, Key switch is new but still no power. I bypassed the safety switches but still no power. Battery is good. I have power from main wire from battery to starter but not from main key switch, any suggestions??

Did you ?
The left stick
The right stick
The seat switch
The brake switch and the
PTO switch.

Or did you just pull the seat switch ?

The cranking circuit goes starting switch > pto switch > parking brake switch > solenoid > starter
This is a daisy chain with 12 V passing through all of them.

Then if there is a starting relay, the above goes to the + side of the relay trigger.
the - side of the relay ( or the solenoid if it s a 4 pole one ) goes ground >seat switch > left or right stick > other stick > relay or solenoid.

If you have a starter motor with solenoid attached then there is usually a relay fitted

camden

Forum Newbie
Threads
thanks for suggestions, yep I bypassed them all, I have a electrical schematic and followed for the safety switches. I'm thinking of ringing out the wires.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Well you are one better than me I don't have a schematic as Kubota are a bit secret squirrel with service information.
So by bypassing are you jumping the through connections ?
And is there more than 1 fuse.

Which engine do you have fitted and what type of starter motor solenoid ( attached or remote ).