Husqvarna YTH21K46 Motor Swap Done. Need Throttle Cable Advice

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
  • / Husqvarna YTH21K46 Motor Swap Done. Need Throttle Cable Advice
Well all fixed! That was easy. Noticed a bunch of gas on bracketry under carb. Pulled carb off and removed bowl and was spotless. Plugged the fuel cutoff solenoid in and didn't budge. Tried plunging it with carb cleaner and needle nose pliers and that didn't work. Luckily I had a few spare carbs laying around and took one of the solenoids off it. Put it all back together and runs like new!

Only concern I have now, any chance I might have gotten gas in the oil since the carb was flooding out? New oil so dont want to change it if I don't have too. I can't smell so I can't tell.

After ALL that !! you're too "chinchy" for a few quarts of OIL ..?? I'm gonna have to RE-examine this "buddy-buddy" thing ..:laughing:..:laughing: .......One good thing about no "smeller" ..... farts won't bother ya!! .. :thumbsup:

JonnyBlaze

Threads
After ALL that !! you're too "chinchy" for a few quarts of OIL ..?? I'm gonna have to RE-examine this "buddy-buddy" thing ..:laughing:..:laughing: .......One good thing about no "smeller" ..... farts won't bother ya!! .. :thumbsup:
No, I just don't like wasting anything. So you think I should?

Sometimes Id like to smell a fart just to see what all the fuss is about. ;)

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
No, I just don't like wasting anything. So you think I should?

Sometimes Id like to smell a fart just to see what all the fuss is about. ;)

A few quarts of OIL is a hell of a lot cheaper than a damaged engine OR LOST sleep !! .. YESSS !! ..:thumbsup:

I'm having Baked-Beans N Deviled eggs, and a few "Kraut-Dogs" I should be able to fulfill your nostrils with a tear-jerking odor by dinnertime !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

JonnyBlaze

Threads
Went ahead and changed the oil again. No biggie.