Hello from NZ

slow_runner

Threads
I came upon this site while doing some reading up on Honda mowers.
I recently bought a one owner(?) HR214 and can't wait to see my wife chasing it around the section.
I believe that it is the Japanese deck with the independent height adjusters.
A good mate is coming North to lay some concrete for me tomorrow and is bringing the Honda with him from his hometown.

Anticipation....

Last edited:

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
Congratulations on your acquisition and welcome to the site!

RjMaan

Threads
Hey there.
Welcome to the forum, hope you are enjoying good health.

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
Welcome to the forum!
Has the mower arrived yet? :smile:

slow_runner

Threads
Just a quick one. The concrete job has been completed and we're about to settle down to the evening meal.
The Honda arrived with Mike at midnight last night. No time to unpack until this morning and then only time for a quick run with the mower before a final check of levels for fall etc before the concrete truck arrived.
The mower is a beauty! I had seen a clean image of it prior to purchasing and was satisfied with what I saw.
In between time, James had flicked a bit of paint on the deck to spruce it up for me. That was considerate of him but I would have rather he had left it alone:smile:
A short run on the driveway is all I had time for this morning. Tomorrow we will give it a run on grass and take a few pics.
I like it already and I think that my wife does too. She will be the driver.. :wink:
Until then, thank you for the warm welcome.