Walk behind 1991 Toro walk behind needle and seat

spudnut57

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a 1991 Toro walk behind Model 20107 with the Japanese engine and a B&S carb. The inlet needle and seat are leaking and the seat is not available as a part, as far as I can tell. Any idea where I can get one or maybe a newer model machine that might have a seat that will fit. Thanks

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
regardless of weather the engine was made in the USA, Canada, Brazil, China or the moon, no one can find out if the parts are available if they don't know what they are looking for.
And the only way to work that out is to check the parts diagrams
And the only way to find which diagram is to look it up using the ENGINE NUMBER and perhaps even the mower MODEL NUMBER

spudnut57

Forum Newbie
Threads
Model number is 20107, I do not even see the seat shown on the diagram of the carb.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
In which case it is not available or only available from the carb maker.

people fail to understand that in order to make things cheaper costs have to be cut and logistics is far more expensive than manufacture
So not making, storing , supplying & transporting spares knocks about 50% off the cost of running the company.

This is one reason why all those Chonds are so cheap.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
First it is a Sizuki engine, with a Walbro carb. Part number for the needle is Toro 77-8110 and it is still available. The seat is non replaceable.

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
I was able to have a local dealer order one for me.

They are not cheap.