Buying Advice scag tiger cat ll or turf tiger ll ?

MontecarloSS

Threads
Honestly not a completion.... only looking for a honest answer of which of the two mowers are best for mowing a 3 acre lot ... I thought this form would help me make a judgement about a scag zero turn... some enjoy making comments that are really no help..
I don't mow for a living I'm retired and cost is not a factor I just like to research to educate myself on which is the more appropriate
machine....
If the gentlemen was devastated ....I do apologize... In all my years I've never been called a " Troll" interesting??

Go with either the Tiger cat or Tiger cat II both are more than capable of doing what you need. I have a Tiger Cat with 61 deck and cut 2.5 acres of grass in one and half hours. You can't beat the cut of a Scag

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I bought a Tiger Cat II today. Will pick it up Monday. I have three regular Tiger Cats.

I have demonstrated the Turf Tigers on several different occasions. The Turf Tiger is a bigger mower. It is a heavier mower. It is a more expensive mower. Fact of the matter is however in my most humble opinion it will not out cut the Tiger Cat especially in stemmed grass. If money is not a factor then by all means buy the Turf Tiger however owning three Tiger Cats with the hours I have on them I would say hands down it is a force to be reckoned with when it comes to cutting grass.

Because of the size operation we run we could run anything that there is out there that is sold locally. I can honestly tell you that we have not found it. I will report back in a few weeks on the Tiger Cat II in the forum and give y'all a heads up.