Lawnmower repair

gerviswyble

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi, my name is Gervis Wyble, a new member. I own a Toro ztr riding lawn mower model #74620. The battery does not charge anymore while running the motor. I changed the battery,ignition switch, and solinoud. The mower is 7 years old and in excellent condition. Does anyone have an idea what is causing the problem and how to fix it. If its to difficult to repair, I will have to take it to the repair shop. Thamks, Gervis

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
What is the make and model of your engine?
It is normally one of two things both are easy enough and one is really easy. What we need is for you to test the voltage output to the battery. Do you have a voltage tester that does both AC and DC?

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
Hi Gervis. Welcome to the forum! :welcome:

I'm going to move this thread over to our Toro section.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
What is the make and model of your engine?
It is normally one of two things both are easy enough and one is really easy. What we need is for you to test the voltage output to the battery. Do you have a voltage tester that does both AC and DC?

You can buy a multi-volt meter from Harbor Fright for less then 10 dollars. You will need this to find your problem.

Threads
Hmmmmm a Wyble from Louisiana ??? Port Barre area ???

Your charging system is out or a loose connection somewhere....... Corrosion can cause that also...

Let us know Mon Ami ~!~!