Engine TB30 R Back fires every few minutes.

whanner

Forum Newbie
Threads
thanks for all of the suggestions... haven't had time to look at it yet, Going to start with a Welch plug and go from there. you guys are great!

Threads
I agree with IL Engine, the plug not being there can cause the gov to be going to the THOR mode........LOL

Might as well get a kit since they come with a welch plug and redo the carb...... The plug is put in place and then with a punch and hammer punch it in......

BOO can you put that Nikki carb link on here like you did today for that other Nikki Carb we are helping on the Briggs section ??

That's a very detailed link for Whanner to go by ~!~!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I agree with IL Engine, the plug not being there can cause the gov to be going to the THOR mode........LOL

Might as well get a kit since they come with a welch plug and redo the carb...... The plug is put in place and then with a punch and hammer punch it in......

BOO can you put that Nikki carb link on here like you did today for that other Nikki Carb we are helping on the Briggs section ??

That's a very detailed link for Whanner to go by ~!~!

ASK and yee shall receive !! ..

http://outdoorpowerinfo.com/repairs/briggs_intek_single_ohv_nikki_carb.asp

kh0432

Threads
Mine was doing the same thing. I was lucky because when I took the carburetor off to clean it I noticed the welch plug was turned sideways and ready to fall out, If the plug hadn't been there I probably wouldn't have noticed it missing. Put it back in with a flat punch then covered it with epoxy.

Threads
Mine was doing the same thing. I was lucky because when I took the carburetor off to clean it I noticed the welch plug was turned sideways and ready to fall out, If the plug hadn't been there I probably wouldn't have noticed it missing. Put it back in with a flat punch then covered it with epoxy.
I will speak for everyone that replied to your post ,Most of us are not on here anymore , but I check in every now and then ..... GLAD the info helped out ..... I go live every now and then on my you tube channel with friends and we do the same thing on there as I did on this forum .... I go by Cajun Coin Hunter ...