Landscaping

baygardensny

Forum Newbie
Threads
I am a profesional Landscaping gardener in New York. I provide wide service of landscaping. My service is reliable and viable. Recently I have got big assignment about Landscaping gardening. one of my client made new big house and out of his house a wide land is vacant. He wants to make beautiful residential Landscaping garden outside his house. Though Our team is fully experienced in this field but I do not want to disappoint my client. That is why If I get some other suggestion then I can apply it to my new assignment and will get praise. If you have any great suggestion about good residential Landscaping gardening then please share with me.

RjMaan

Threads
My suggestion to you is to make it simple and clean. If there is a lot space there then go for a pool then different kinds of roses and on the corners you can grow some big plants as well.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I am a profesional Landscaping gardener in New York. I provide wide service of landscaping. My service is reliable and viable. Recently I have got big assignment about Landscaping gardening. one of my client made new big house and out of his house a wide land is vacant. He wants to make beautiful residential Landscaping garden outside his house. Though Our team is fully experienced in this field but I do not want to disappoint my client. That is why If I get some other suggestion then I can apply it to my new assignment and will get praise. If you have any great suggestion about good residential Landscaping gardening then please share with me.

Professional Eh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plant Coocos palms overhanging the pool for shade.
Then lots of eucluptus around the BBQ area.

baygardensny

Forum Newbie
Threads
My suggestion to you is to make it simple and clean. If there is a lot space there then go for a pool then different kinds of roses and on the corners you can grow some big plants as well.

Thanks for your worthy suggestion for making big beautiful landscape garden in wide space. I will have always need of this type of suggestions for giving good landscaping design service to my clients. So please keep giving me this worthy suggestion.

baygardensny

Forum Newbie
Threads
Professional Eh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plant Coocos palms overhanging the pool for shade.
Then lots of eucluptus around the BBQ area.

Thanks for this useful suggestion. it will surely help me in making a landscape design garden. If you have any other beautiful ideas then please share with me.