Scag Model and Year

Sam15717

Forum Newbie
Threads
I bought a scag zero turn and can’t find the model and serial number sticker. It appears it has been missing for a while. It has the liquid cooled Kawasaki motor, and I did find a serial number/model number sticker on the mower deck. It said: Model SMT 61A and Serial number 7771822. Is there any way I can look this up and figure out what model number and year the entire machine is?

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
No that is for the deck. 61A is the deck size. I could not find anything on the Model number for the Mower.

Luffydog

Threads
Thinking it might be stt-61v-ka-dfi where the spaces r with no letters or numbers is what is missing and you might find out if you bought it new or used under the name it was bought under should have a record of owner. Before the dfi it might be 650

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Luffydog....... did you see/read my post # 5.. BEFORE your's # 6 ....... ??

Sam15717

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thank you all for all of your help, and for links to the manuals. This is the first Scag that I have owned, and although it has over 2000 hours on it it seems very well built. I have to replace a few parts and do a little rust control, but I’m sure it will last for a long time.

Luffydog

Threads
Nope ??? I guess I over looked it. Anyways plus I added that his dealer should have his info. :thumbsup: