analysis report

royceshirley

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a new in the crate Husqvarna PZ 60. I followed all instructions on the check off list for a new mower. I attempted to start the mower and
it started for about 5 seconds and went dead. After that it would not do anything but grind on the battery. I thought I had flooded it but apparently
not. I filled both tanks with 1 gallon of gas as instructed and tried both sides to no avail. Just turns over rapidly but no starting. It seems like it is
just not getting the gas. I looked for a turn on/ shutoff valve other than the one that you turn to change to a different tank but could not find one.
Does anyone know my problem solution? Please let me know. By the way, I had to add oil also. I checked all of the fluids before attempting to
start. So, I am stuck with this huge mower on my utility trailer with it not starting.
Royce

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Search out all your safety switches and make sure they are plugged in. Brake, Drive handles and PTO switch off. Also, find the fuel solenoid wire and make sure it is plugged in. It is connected to the carb.