Wanna be Honda ???

Threads
My buddy bought a tiller with a LCT engine on it.... He always used No Fart gas LOL in all his equipment.... He drinks WINE and A BEER, but no CORN liquor LOL.........

That tiller is about 8 years old and this is the first time that the carb came off.... I worked on the tiller 4 yrs ago for the recoil and didn't realize that they were a USA product.....

Here is the link for the video I made today about LCT Engines .. Enjoy......

https://youtu.be/cXHDYfmI5GM

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Some careful reading of their bumf will see there is no mention of USA manufacturing.
So you will find they are a USA owned company with it's Head Office in the USA that designs things to be made in a factory in China .
The supposedly Australian regional office is listed as being in Mudies St St Ives.
St Ives is an upper North Shore suburb of Sydney popular with academics on $ 1,000,000 + salaries middle order public servants and business owners.
In St Ives $ 1,000,000 will buy a carport attached to a $ 3,000,000 house and Mudies St is in a A1 residential area where even owning a truck will run you foul of the residents committee let alone the local Council.

Safe to say the Aust operation is just a telephone.

The USA corp office 100 Roe Rd appears to be a timber working factory as far as Google earth can reveal

The Shangahi office is an office in an office complex.

No factories anywhere.
Thus we can only assume they are a Craftsman type operation and outsource the manufacturing.
No crime with that but not something that you should go wrapping yourself in the stars and stripes over.
Particularly when for LCT to succeed Briggs & Kohler have to fail or at least loose market share.

From what I have been lead to believe they are a bunch of the old staff from Lausons who bought back what was left of Lausons after Tecumseh went belly up.
Not all that much different from WorldLawn and Encore although at least they reassemble the knock down Chinese made mowers in the old Encore factory so pretend to be USA made.