New Member / Long time lurker

peapicker

Threads
I’ve been cultivating this forum for many moons as a non-member and have benefited greatly from the vast knowledge and generous assistance from others here. So let me first say Thank You to all of you who participate in making this a valuable resource for those of us seeking advice or opinion. I hope that I can return the favor. I own a Hustler Raptor SD and an old JD L Series. Upstate South Carolina

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Well Bless your lil ol pea-pickin heart there boy! we're glad you finally joined the ranks !..

images.jpg

P.S. Please be advised we are still compiling your "lurking" charges, so far we've got your house and property, your vehicles and your first born,........ seems we still have a way's to go, you just relax we'll send the bill directly . ...

20a6980289a7a60364a23f462ad7ed16--smiley-faces-emoticon.jpg .......... just kidding of course, glad you're here, ... Boobala

OH yeah........ I really like your avatar... SHARP !!

NorthBama

Threads
Welcome to the forum
Boo keeps us entertained every day.
seriously he shares some high quality information

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Welcome to the forum
Boo keeps us entertained every day.
seriously he shares some high quality information

Thanks on the compliment there James Lewcious, you and all the other members here also provide some great knowledge, .. :thumbsup:

( now what was the costs of that compliment again ..?? ) .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

Thanks for joining :smile:

NorthBama

Threads
Thanks on the compliment there James Lewcious, you and all the other members here also provide some great knowledge, .. :thumbsup:

( now what was the costs of that compliment again ..?? ) .. :laughing:..:laughing:

some nice warm weather up here i have been freezing my th.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Well Bless your lil ol pea-pickin heart there boy! we're glad you finally joined the ranks !..

View attachment 36320

P.S. Please be advised we are still compiling your "lurking" charges, so far we've got your house and property, your vehicles and your first born,........ seems we still have a way's to go, you just relax we'll send the bill directly . ...

View attachment 36321 .......... just kidding of course, glad you're here, ... Boobala

OH yeah........ I really like your avatar... SHARP !!

Hey pea-picker, .. you'll be glad to know we've sent your bill over to our finance dept. and they will add on all the extra charges we might have missed, should be compiled by the Jorth of Fuly, you'll get a "BANG" out of it for sure !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

peapicker

Threads
Hey pea-picker, .. you'll be glad to know we've sent your bill over to our finance dept. and they will add on all the extra charges we might have missed, should be compiled by the Jorth of Fuly, you'll get a "BANG" out of it for sure !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Thanks for the warm welcome Boo!