Mower Recommendations for a Hillside

gotomow

Threads
I've been looking at the Cub CC 600, the CC 800 and the Toro Timemaster. One thing I noticed when comparing the two Cubs is that the CC 800 weights in at 325 lbs vs the CC600 at 100 lbs. The extra weight of the 800 could make it a hand full both up and down your slope but it does seem like it would be a beast.

CoosaLiving

Forum Newbie
Threads
I've been looking at the Cub CC 600, the CC 800 and the Toro Timemaster. One thing I noticed when comparing the two Cubs is that the CC 800 weights in at 325 lbs vs the CC600 at 100 lbs. The extra weight of the 800 could make it a hand full both up and down your slope but it does seem like it would be a beast.

I am really liking the CC800. I think as long as it pulls itself up the hill (and by the looks it should no problem); I could find a way to manage it going down. Plus with that wide cut I wouldn't have to make many trips up or down.

RogerMower

Forum Newbie
Threads
What a nice thread. My friend owns a lawn with a hillside like this. We had a talk yesterday about the Husqvarna as seen in the youtube video. Not that he is set on buying this particular machine but I'm keen on buying a robot lawn mower. Have any of you experiences about todays robotic lawn mowers and a hillside. Is it possible for a robot lawnmower to make a hillside like this or do you think we're better of buying a lawn mower instead of a robot? (I know my body would tell me going manually) :smile: