Hello from Oklahoma!

Soonerbillz

Threads
Hi folks!
New member from Okie land here!
My name is Scott and my username is Soonerbillz.
If you google Soonerbillz you will find a ton of stuff on the web from personal commentary(I'm not shy) to motorcycle racing and all kinds of other stuff.
I'm 58 going on 9 and love cars, trucks motorcycles ..equipment and most everything motor related..
Thanks for letting me on here and I'll try my best not to ruffle any feathers..(but I can't promise anything..lol!)

Thanks again,
Scott

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hi folks!
New member from Okie land here!
My name is Scott and my username is Soonerbillz.
If you google Soonerbillz you will find a ton of stuff on the web from personal commentary(I'm not shy) to motorcycle racing and all kinds of other stuff.
I'm 58 going on 9 and love cars, trucks motorcycles ..equipment and most everything motor related..
Thanks for letting me on here and I'll try my best not to ruffle any feathers..(but I can't promise anything..lol!)

Thanks again,
Scott

OH .... a "LIVE-WIRE" type ! OHhhhh boy! We love folks with a sense of humor ! ...... welcome-600-e1455630679411.jpeg

Soonerbillz

Threads
Thanks Boobla!
Yeah.. I'm a little goosey at times.. but hey! ya gotta love life!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Thanks Boobla!
Yeah.. I'm a little goosey at times.. but hey! ya gotta love life!
I think you're gonna fit right-in ! ( I get strange quite a bit on a particular thread where I hang-out) .. :cool2:..:banana::mur:..:dance1:..:laughing:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
I think you're gonna fit right-in ! ( I get strange quite a bit on a particular thread where I hang-out) .. :cool2:..:banana::mur:..:dance1:..:laughing:

Oh please, you get that way on any thread. :laughing:

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
It looks like you're already fitting in. :biggrin:

Welcome to the forum!

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
:welcome::welcome: Nice to have you Neighbor! (TX here)