LT 1040 Engine Replacement

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Hei Fool Yew

Hahahaha!! :laughing::thumbsup:

Not funny really.
I can no longer get fuel line in 100' rolls locally any more so I looked at getting some from China.
I sought out a genuine certified supplier and asked them what is printed on the sides ( needed it to be in English )
Answer was "we print what ever you require on hose"
So I asked about having it printed with a text line stating it was a substantially higher grade than it was and they sent me back the quote and 6' of sample line.
So I now had 6' of neoprene coated cotton insert butyl rubber tube proudly stating it was high pressure hydraulic line.
I cancelled the order.

AxisCat

Forum Newbie
Threads
Sorry guys... what the heck? Really? This thread wasn't started for this reason, I just need my mower back going. It had nothing to do with where the parts where manufactured. If you want to do this then please find another thread. Moderators, please feel free to remove this entire post.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
@Boobala but do they really need oil? it's just a option right? :wink:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Sorry guys... what the heck? Really? This thread wasn't started for this reason, I just need my mower back going. It had nothing to do with where the parts where manufactured. If you want to do this then please find another thread. Moderators, please feel free to remove this entire post.

Look fella, you came here seeking help with your issue, you received several replies, which obviously led to you being satisfied, then you have the balls to turn around and slap us in the face, because of a few humorous ( to us, at least ) comments, AFTER the fact that you appeared to be happy as hell you got the engine you wanted AND you got it earlier than expected, now I don't know if you've suffered a death in the family or if your sweetie shut you off, but that was totally uncalled for, WE don't need YOU ! .. YOU'RE the one that needs to find another site you UN grateful BASSTURD ! .. :thumbdown::smiley_aafz::smiley_aafz:

NorthBama

Threads
Look fella, you came here seeking help with your issue, you received several replies, which obviously led to you being satisfied, then you have the balls to turn around and slap us in the face, because of a few humorous ( to us, at least ) comments, AFTER the fact that you appeared to be happy as hell you got the engine you wanted AND you got it earlier than expected, now I don't know if you've suffered a death in the family or if your sweetie shut you off, but that was totally uncalled for, WE don't need YOU ! .. YOU'RE the one that needs to find another site you UN grateful BASSTURD ! .. :thumbdown::smiley_aafz::smiley_aafz:

:laughing:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

Back off Boo.
No need for this
Just ignore the cranky pants postings and if the OP post another problem, ignore that as well.