Taking delivery Thursday: X390!

Snuggyph1

Forum Newbie
Threads
After 22 years of Cub Cadet, I took my father's advice and picked up an almost (30hrs) new JD X390 w/ 48' deck. First addition will be the snowblower....as I sit watching 10' of snow come down.

cruzenmike

Threads
Very nice machine. Someone wrote a review on one of the forms and praised the cut quality and how quiet it was. I am so jealous!!

Bullseye

Threads
After 22 years of Cub Cadet, I took my father's advice and picked up an almost (30hrs) new JD X390 w/ 48' deck. First addition will be the snowblower....as I sit watching 10' of snow come down.

Congratulations! I really like my X390. The power steering and hydraulic deck lift are great. I'm in my 70's and need a little assistance at times. :smile:

Last summer I cut three yards besides our own. I got worn out on my X300, another great little machine. I bought the X390 in early fall and am very happy with it. I dedicated the X300 to snowblowing since I already had everything for it. The mounting kit for the X390 would have been another $300+ and I couldn't afford it without using credit.

I'll soon be on my X390 happily cutting grass. Enjoy your's and buy your father a cup of coffee for his sage advice.

~Lee

NorthBama

Threads
Congratulations! I really like my X390. The power steering and hydraulic deck lift are great. I'm in my 70's and need a little assistance at times. :smile:

Last summer I cut three yards besides our own. I got worn out on my X300, another great little machine. I bought the X390 in early fall and am very happy with it. I dedicated the X300 to snowblowing since I already had everything for it. The mounting kit for the X390 would have been another $300+ and I couldn't afford it without using credit.

I'll soon be on my X390 happily cutting grass. Enjoy your's and buy your father a cup of coffee for his sage advice.

~Lee

Both are nice machines enjoy Congratulations to you and Snuggy

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Well, it's THURSDAY !!

I DON'T HEAR IT !! .. ( LOL )

Bullseye

Threads

Well?

Everyone else is curious.

Ya got it yesterday, by today you should have driven it at least.

Seriously, I hope all went well. Good luck with a smart purchase.

~Lee