John Deere 445 Connecting Rod

Rugb

Threads
Rebuilding the Kawasaki FD 620D and so far haven’t been able to find any spec tag or numbers stamped in anywhere?? I’m up to ordering parts and if I don’t go thru the dealer, I need to have numbers more than fd620d. Seems there are 2 connecting rod numbers I come up with and maybe there are even more? A 13251-0034 and a 13251-0042. Also the governor gear ,it seems there are more than one for the fd620d? Is there someone out there that knows? Either a spec number or something about this Kawasaki parts lookup?
Thanks

Luffydog

Threads
Might have to look up your mower numbers and look at the serial numbers to get the engine and numbers for your parts.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
What did it come off ?

There are a few store brand , private brand machines down here with "genuine Kawasaki engines"
From the "Genuine Engine Company" in Kawasaki village China.
Fitted to mowers from the famous Chinese manufacturer Hei Foul Yu.

IF there is no serial number stamped or electro etched into the crankcase then it is not a real Kawasaki engine

JoeM(GA)

Threads
Sadly Deere had Kawasaki use a cheap foil tag printed with cheap ink to print the model/spec number and serial number,
most any good cleaner would wash the info off and many were knocked off by owners pressure washing the engines.
Back in the 90's when I was at a Deere dealer the service department could use the tractor model number to access
the build info on the machine including the engine info, weather or not you still can, or will remains to be seen.
At one time Deere wouldn't allow Kawasaki to give anyone but Deere dealers access to the spec numbers supplied to them
so that parts had to be purchased through Deere.

through the run of the 445 they used the Kawasaki FD620D-AS01, BS01, CS01, DS01, ES01, & FS01 spec's
the main change in that engine was when they went from the plastic cam gear to the metal,
looking on Deere's parts site I only see two rod choices, std and .020 under size