Onan carburetor parts

CajunMan89

Threads
Does anyone know where I can find a kit for an Onan 14 HP engine carburetor for my Toro Wheelhorse 72040? It runs pretty good, but I'm having trouble with the float sticking when I refill the tank with gas. I cleaned the carburetor, including all the parts and needle. I'm thinking the needle seat may need to be replaced. However, I'm having trouble finding parts. Chances are, I can't buy just the seat and will need a kit. I can not make out the serial number on the flywheel cover because it's scratched off.

Can anyone lead me in the right direction?

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Does anyone know where I can find a kit for an Onan 14 HP engine carburetor for my Toro Wheelhorse 72040? It runs pretty good, but I'm having trouble with the float sticking when I refill the tank with gas. I cleaned the carburetor, including all the parts and needle. I'm thinking the needle seat may need to be replaced. However, I'm having trouble finding parts. Chances are, I can't buy just the seat and will need a kit. I can not make out the serial number on the flywheel cover because it's scratched off.

Can anyone lead me in the right direction?

Here's a MAYBE ...
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...=onan+engine+carburetor+rebuild+kits&_sacat=0

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
If this is the same 14 hp Onan engine (single cylinder, horizontal shaft) used on the 2140 Cub Cadet, it uses a Nikki carburetor. Sorry I can't provide any info for the carb itself.