Early Spring this year.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Not sure about lots of places but it is we are already getting started and it is just the last week in Feb. We ran till Dec. it has been a short winter for us although it was a cold one for the short times we had winter. Actually got snow twice that struck. If this sun shines a few more days we will be running flat out the first of March.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Not sure about lots of places but it is we are already getting started and it is just the last week in Feb. We ran till Dec. it has been a short winter for us although it was a cold one for the short times we had winter. Actually got snow twice that struck. If this sun shines a few more days we will be running flat out the first of March.

Here in CENTRAL Florida, we've been in the 80's for a long time now, but then Florida IS ... the Sunshine state !!

And yes, this past Winter we dipped into the high 20's quite a few day's ... BRRrrrr !!

MORNIN.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Looking at some of the lawns I mow, The grass is starting to turn green an grow. Last half of March looks like mowing season start for me.

NorthBama

Threads
Warm with much rain here. Its been in the high 70s for 4 days. I like it.

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Here in CENTRAL Florida, we've been in the 80's for a long time now, but then Florida IS ... the Sunshine state !!

And yes, this past Winter we dipped into the high 20's quite a few day's ... BRRrrrr !!

View attachment 35971

Face it, Boo, you could delay the onset of springtime just about anywhere............

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Face it, Boo, you could delay the onset of springtime just about anywhere............

Yeah, I'm doin pretty good at holdin off at the Artic Circle !! ..

SNOW 1.jpg

cruzenmike

Threads
We have had an absolutely brutal winter here in SE Michigan; first time I ever saw -20 air temperature not including wind chill, above average snowfall, just had days of rain with flooding all over the state, and temperatures are still getting into the low 20's at night. We have another few weeks of winter left and we are always good for an April snowfall!!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
We have had an absolutely brutal winter here in SE Michigan; first time I ever saw -20 air temperature not including wind chill, above average snowfall, just had days of rain with flooding all over the state, and temperatures are still getting into the low 20's at night. We have another few weeks of winter left and we are always good for an April snowfall!!

Glad I don't have your "Heating" bill !! ...:thumbdown: