csv060 won't start

gpwithhme

Forum Newbie
Threads
my csv 060 will not run then I spray crab cleaner in the craburtor it try to run then it die I replaced carburetor with a new one it did same thing I clean the gas tank out and put fresh gas in tank no change it still won't run, can someone help me

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Can’t really help you out, until you tell us what’s going on. We don’t know the type or size of engine you have. How old is the unit? Did this just start causing trouble or has it done this before? Have you had any other problems before? Besides using carb cleaner and replacing carb, what else have you done? Are you sure the chipper or shredder are not clogged? These are all questions we have to have answers for, as we are standing next to you, looking over your shoulder, to see what’s going on. When you post back with answers to these questions, make sure you provide us with the Make and Model of your engines, plus all the numbers off the engine. Without these no one is going to be able to help you. Any replies you get will only be shots in the dark, by guessers who got lucky and solved the problem using dumb luck. The technians here don’t do it that way.