My MTD Powr kraft

Threads
Got this 1994 MTD Powr Kraft about a year or so ago, and I have a pretty close bond with this thing. It is my first tractor, and my only running piece of machinery up my grandpa's farm. Got this tractor a about a year ago from a neighbor who didn't need it. My brother didn't want it, so I got it. It runs good, and I haven't mowed with it yet, as it's been sitting all winter, and the deck was taken off. Drove the tractor a bit when we first got it, but it started leaking fuel into the cylinders due to there being no valves or anything to stop the fuel from getting through the pump. Sat for a while, then I installed a shutoff, still sat, I changed the oil (but put too much in, thanks briggs for the incorrect oil capacity), and tried running it, but to my disappointment it cranked and cranked, but didn't start. Took some oil out, thought the problem was the carb, so I took it off; I was wondering if it would start about a week later, so I put the carb back on, and tried starting it. It started, but wouldn't shut off due to the coil ground wire being pulled off. Pulled the top engine cover off, put the ground wire back on, and it sat for a while longer because the weather was terrible. Finally got up the farm February 20 and put the top back on, rolled it outside, and after starting to lose hope and realizing the shutoff was closed, the tractor finally came back to life. Drove it all day, and got some video on my GoPro. Now it's in the shed, with the hood, grille, and side panels removed, but if it could feel emotion, It's probably happy to be alive again.

Threads
Update: February 26th

Yesterday, (February 25th) I put the hood, grille, and sidepanels on my tractor. Drove it around all day after putting fuel in it. Only one headlight works, but it's super dim. Gonna have to sort that out. I might buy a new throttle cable, throttle box, and choke cable, as they're all broke. Gotta rewire the headlights, and clean the fuel system.Tractor bell picture.jpgTractor Front Left.jpgTractor Left.jpgTractor Rear left.jpgTractor Rear.jpgTractor Rear right.jpgTractor Right.jpgTractor Front right.jpgTractor Front.jpg

1994 MTD Powr kraft 46" Cut
Tractor Right.jpg
TMO-3400005 (134Q699H088)
Serial: 2C044H30177
Briggs and stratton 18hp Opposed twin
Model:422707
Type:1214 01
Code: 9502015A

Threads
Update: A year later

The powr kraft has been sold and is gone, it still has issues but it's not my problem.