Am I going way overboard? New zero turn

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I figure I'll just get some folks pissed-off ! A 1 acre plot, with a residence on it ! Of course it's only money, but a Zero-Turn ..???

Maybe it's old age OR experience piping in here, but 5-6 years ago, I used to cut 3 acres, with a used ($400.00) MTD 21 HP, Lawn Tractor, Briggs powered, w/ a 46 in. deck, .. a good 1/2 day of easy layed back, ( lot's of ice-tea breaks included & the necessary-room too ) casual mowing, yep, retired so I was NOT pressed for time and I enjoyed the ride, I think a Z is over-kill for a 1 acre plot, save your money, there will ALWAYS be a " rainy-day " in the future, and it sure is nice being able to sleep at night without a "bill" hangin over your head ! NOT saying to get a used machine, BUT a LAWN .. OR (probably better still.. a GARDEN Tractor ) A stronger machine able to handle attachments adequately, ....just something to stir in the pot !! ..:2cents:

Mattgintx

Forum Newbie
Threads
Well if anyone is still following I decided to just buy the Deere that I wanted. Will be delivered this Tuesday and I’m stoked!

Figured in the end getting what I want was more important then the extra money even if it’s overbored.

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
Congratulations! It would be nice to hear from you about your experience with the machine after you get some seat time on it. We always like pictures too. :smile: