Green Touch Trimmer Racks in Enclosed Trailer

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
I've got a three position trimmer rack in my enclosed trailer. I installed the racks straight into the beams of the trailer with self-tapping screws. I have an issue with screws breaking and twisting. I thought about removing the racks, installing two 2x4's all along the trailer wall bolted into the beams of the trailer and then install the racks onto the 2x4's. I'll use self-tapping screws to mount the 2x4's. What type of screws should I use to mount the racks onto the the 2x4's?

If someone has any pictures of there racks installed like I want to do it, I would love to see them.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I've got a three position trimmer rack in my enclosed trailer. I installed the racks straight into the beams of the trailer with self-tapping screws. I have an issue with screws breaking and twisting. I thought about removing the racks, installing two 2x4's all along the trailer wall bolted into the beams of the trailer and then install the racks onto the 2x4's. I'll use self-tapping screws to mount the 2x4's. What type of screws should I use to mount the racks onto the the 2x4's?

If someone has any pictures of there racks installed like I want to do it, I would love to see them.
I will take some when I get the chance. I have them in mine and they are bolted straight to the upright beams in the trailer. I have used them since 2014 in my trailer with no problems. I have hauled thousands of miles and hung and unhung trimmers in them thousands of times as well. Would not take anything for mine.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I will take some when I get the chance. I have them in mine and they are bolted straight to the upright beams in the trailer. I have used them since 2014 in my trailer with no problems. I have hauled thousands of miles and hung and unhung trimmers in them thousands of times as well. Would not take anything for mine.

We fully understand YOUR delay in posting your pic's, should we call 911, or do you have a "Help-I've got no paper" button ..?? ..:laughing:..:laughing:

!cid_6_788455684@web180203_mail_gq1_yahoo.jpg

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads

I've had them for 1.5 seasons in my trailer.

I don't know about your roads, but they are very ruff around here. I don't know why mine are twisting out.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
IMG_2397.jpg

Here you go.