mower lover

johnmunyiri3110

Forum Newbie
Threads
hello every one i have been in the ride on mower for9 yaers now and iam still learning more about mowers om even wondering if i can get a quality more for hills any suggestion...

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
I do not understand your question.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I think ya spilled coffee on your keyboard ........

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I think ya spilled coffee on your keyboard ........

Don't you lot ever look at the left of the screen.
John is from Kenya so English is probably his 3rd or 4th language.
Now if I was an American I would simply scream at him because yelling makes every one understand English.

So Johnny has a ride on for 6 years and he wants one that works better on hilly ground.
It isn't hard.

Johnny,

:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

It would be helpful if you tell us what mower you have.
The name on the side and the numbers on the plate under the seat..
For very hilly ground a mower with a horizontal crankshaft engine will be best.
Also find one with big rear wheels. the bigger the better.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Where in the hell did you learn to speak Garble ..??? ..Ooops I forgot, parts of the Outback is STILL, out-back !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
If you have steep hills to deal with the answer is a walk-behind mower, not a riding mower.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Where in the hell did you learn to speak Garble ..??? ..Ooops I forgot, parts of the Outback is STILL, out-back !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Oz is very multicultural so you either learn multiple languages or how to pull apart a jumble of words to get some meaning from it.
Migrants learn nouns first because they can see them. Foot ,hand, car , mower, hill not that much different from your kids.
Verbs comes next and finally grammar. So you pull apart the sentence then reassemble it into a logical order.
And yes, black fellas down here have neither tense nor plurals use almost no adverbs or adjectives. They talk with their mouth closed and only while exhaling ( prevents eating flies ) so yes outback is very good training in being a responsible human being.

So looking at what Johnny said
1) he has a bad boy ( ZTR )
2) he has had it or some other ride on for 9 years
3) he has problems with hills
4) he wants suggestions for a better mower on hills.

Thus he really would be better with either a tractor style mower with big wheels or a stand on mower.

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome: Welcome to the forum!

I'm going to move this thread over to our mower and equipment buying and pricing section.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Oz is very multicultural so you either learn multiple languages or how to pull apart a jumble of words to get some meaning from it.
Migrants learn nouns first because they can see them. Foot ,hand, car , mower, hill not that much different from your kids.
Verbs comes next and finally grammar. So you pull apart the sentence then reassemble it into a logical order.
And yes, black fellas down here have neither tense nor plurals use almost no adverbs or adjectives. They talk with their mouth closed and only while exhaling ( prevents eating flies ) so yes outback is very good training in being a responsible human being.

So looking at what Johnny said
1) he has a bad boy ( ZTR )
2) he has had it or some other ride on for 9 years
3) he has problems with hills
4) he wants suggestions for a better mower on hills.

Thus he really would be better with either a tractor style mower with big wheels or a stand on mower.

Glad to have you here to decipher these language issues, THAT'S earning your keep !! ..:laughing:..:laughing: