Briggs and Stratton Snowthrower revs and slows

Luffydog

Threads
Might try to google where to find my Briggs engine model numbers there are pics and videos that will narrow down your search spots. If you put these numbers In the search 536.881500 will bring up your unit. Does it look like this? IMG_0443.PNG.

orienteeer

Forum Newbie
Threads
TINKERER200 is my new best friend! Thanks to everybody for your time, but it was SEAFOAM that did the trick. Happy to have avoided the carb rebuild. Snowblower works like a charm. Thinking of what other engines i can give the SEAFOAM treatment.

Luffydog

Threads
:thumbsup:

Tinkerer200

Threads
TINKERER200 is my new best friend! Thanks to everybody for your time, but it was SEAFOAM that did the trick. Happy to have avoided the carb rebuild. Snowblower works like a charm. Thinking of what other engines i can give the SEAFOAM treatment.

Thanks, glad it is back to running good.

Walt Conner

Luffydog

Threads
Walt I think I know u from another site as well. Good to see and read your posts and your doing well.

Tinkerer200

Threads
Thanks, I am on a half dozen forums but no longer do custom work and seldom post anymore.

Walt Conner

Luffydog

Threads
I just found this about a month ago a lot of members here for sure. Only a member here and the other one that I know u from which is the ppeten. What r some others that I can look around at. Thanks

Tinkerer200

Threads
I just found this about a month ago a lot of members here for sure. Only a member here and the other one that I know u from which is the ppeten. What r some others that I can look around at. Thanks

Well not nice to promote competitor forums here. Contact me at address below put in proper format and remind me what you want.

Walt Conner
wconner5 at frontier dot com

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
I've had pretty good luck using Star-Tron fuel treatment for carburators that begin acting up, resulting in surging. Never tried Sea Foam.

The nice thing about this forum and the reason I'm here is the civility and respect members show towards each other. Even when members disagree they don't resort to personal attacks. It's quite refreshing!