Raptor SD Transaxle leak

sasser60sd

Forum Newbie
Threads
Can anyone tell me what this little circle is and why is it leaking? 150hrs on the mower now. changed hydro oil at 50 hrs with Castrol 20w-50 Thanksunnamed.jpg

sasser60sd

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks! Do you think this would be covered under warranty?

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Thanks! Do you think this would be covered under warranty?

Is the machine still under warranty..? , Did you do any work on the machine that voids that warranty..? Is the trans on a separate warranty from IT'S mfgr. ..? Have you maintained the machine I/A/W with the owner's manual, and mfgr. directives..? etc.,etc.,etc. as they say, READ the Manual, & the WARRANTY !!

READ THE MANUAL (Small).jpg

Luffydog

Threads
Sure it not the directional cover on the bottom of it leaking. Part number 72274

sasser60sd

Forum Newbie
Threads
I took it to my local dealer that I bought it from and they said it will be covered under warranty. He said they keep kits in stock and will do both sides as preventative maintenance. I will update when I get it back.

akcooper9

Threads
Mine is leaking at the same spot with 180 hours. 3 months out of warranty....:thumbdown:

Does the trans axle have to be split to replace the o-ring?

sasser60sd

Forum Newbie
Threads
Update got it back a few weeks ago it looks to be dry and it looks like the brake rod is different doesn’t have the small dimple in it anymore.
I’m not for sure. I didn’t go pick it up but it doesn’t look like they pulled the transaxle or even drained the oil with the filters.

akcooper9

Threads
Any chance you can find out more information on the repair?