WHO MANUFACTURED YOUR CRAFTSMAN/SEARS MOWER

Lawn Addict
Threads
Believe the "917" machines were make by Husqvarna. My previous one was.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Believe the "917" machines were make by Husqvarna. My previous one was.

Yes that appear's to be the case, "numbers", .... no speak with "forked-tongue" !! ..:laughing: ..:laughing:

Lawn Addict
Threads
:ashamed: ya got me Boo.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
:ashamed: ya got me Boo.

"Numbers" .. I was trying to convey YOU spoke the truth, Husqvarna DOES make mowers for Craftsman, NO need for shame, apology, regret, nervous-breakdown, mental-anguish, anxiety-attack, hysteria, or being delusional, or to begin a destructive pattern of binge-drinking ! ..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:

Lawn Addict
Threads
No worries Boo, I just sometimes have no clue what you are saying. :laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
No worries Boo, I just sometimes have no clue what you are saying. :laughing:

AHHHhh YES !! ...... been meaning to have a lil talk with you bout that, ... we've been considering a great deal bout changing your name from Numbers, ... to, CLUELESS ... :laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:

Things like this happen, when you avoid DAILY participation within the fellowship of "jesters" in this thread, also we've considered, the revocation of your Mower Operators License !! ... YOU, need to straighten up, & "fly-right" young-man !! ( LOL )

Lawn Addict
Threads
:confused2::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
:confused2::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

All this time,... I never really scrutinized your "Avatar", now, upon closer examination, at the very to of the gears, it appears (to me) they're "stripped" ......... this could be the very reason for your erratic visitations, AND behavior !

GEARHEAD2.gif ... click to observe operation !