Throttle and governor assembly

Tommy123

Threads
I have seen the images of throttle and governor assembly for a tvs 90 engines. I recently took off and replaced carb, intake manifold, air filter assembly, etc. Basically everything, now I can't get the cable back on for the governor assembly. Think I can figure out throttle but the long wire for governor seems impossible to get back on. Do I need to loosen certain parts to make it easier. There has to be something I am missing. I really want to try out my carb overhaul.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
You must hook up the governor linkage to the carb, before you install the carb on the engine. If this is not what you are talking about, please try explain your problem again.

Tommy123

Threads
Thank you so much for your answer. After struggling to get this cable on and failing, I quit and thought there had to be a better and easier way, I just had not figured out what it was. Thank you again so much from a 68 year old man who is trying to be a DIY.

rkchainsaw

Threads
I think Rivets hit the nail on the head. Thats what is so great about theses forums. Someone usually has the answer.I give you credit for even trying. Most will give up and sell, trade in or just push it off to the side and buy something else.
Randy

Tommy123

Threads
Yes, I have found this forum to be very helpful and responses are quick. Never was a tinker as a kid but sure trying now! Thanks again