briggs intake

pbillyi69

Forum Newbie
Threads
hi all i am looking to obtain a briggs 20 hp intake manifold to upgrade and 18 hp to a bigger carb

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
hi all i am looking to obtain a briggs 20 hp intake manifold to upgrade and 18 hp to a bigger carb

You need to supply your ENGINE information, (see in the example) Just out of curiosity, are you trying to obtain MORE HP ?? and do you have a one barrel, or, a two barrel carb on your engine now ??

GET INFO.JPG

pbillyi69

Forum Newbie
Threads
hi i am looking to build an 18hp vanguard v twin i have already put a rev kit in it and it currently has the stock one carb on it but i want to put a bigger one and the 20hp motors came with a two barrel and that is the direction im headed either a 2bbl or a mikuni is what im thinking

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
hi i am looking to build an 18hp vanguard v twin i have already put a rev kit in it and it currently has the stock one carb on it but i want to put a bigger one and the 20hp motors came with a two barrel and that is the direction im headed either a 2bbl or a mikuni is what im thinking

Well if you've put a rev-kit in it, I guess you're going into racing it, because it is NOT worth "modifying" an engine used for cutting the lawn, modifications will definitely shorten it's usable life ! Modifing/building an engine costs big bucks, so you need DEEP pockets, check out a few sites for PERFORMANCE products, Best of luck !!

https://eccarburetors.com/estore/en...ts/vanguard-v-twin-18-20hp-performance-parts/

Don't foget if you have a one barrel carb, you will need an intake manifold and "hardware" for the 2 barrel carb . YOU can research ALL the different carbs and manifolds in the briggs parts manuals available a the Briggs site . ..:thumbsup:

pbillyi69

Forum Newbie
Threads
im looking for used parts the intake manifold im looking for is model 806023 or 690886 im building it for fun