Exmark Bagger Mount Weidment bracket for a ultra vac

Kendo

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have acquired an Ultra Vac Bagger for my 2001 Exmark Lazer Z hp 48" Mower. The rear mounting bracket for a ultra vac Bags and Clam top is missing the mounting bracket it probably was sold with the mower. So I have the two Square mounts on the bagger top that extend down from it and nothing to slide them into (the bagger Mount weldment ). Where can I get it.

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
I usually get all of my Exmark parts from my dealer, with the exception of blades which I will sometimes order online.

Exmark does "running changes" on their machines, meaning that 2 machines manufactured in the same year can have different parts on them. So it's necessary to have both the model and serial number for your bagger unit if you want parts for it...same with the mower itself. So I'd get your serial numbers and call a dealer or better yet stop in for a visit. Or you could do a search on your own. https://parts.exmark.com/Clients/CustomPage.aspx?page=/ExMark/index.html

P.S. - You may need some additional parts as well, such as the pulley to allow the belt to be installed on the right spindle. Personally I'd utilize a dealer to make sure I know what I need and to be sure I get the right parts.