Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Mower
    Victa slashers & Push , Rover Rancher II's, Cox ( several ) & White LT120 + GT 200

Re: Hello everyone, my first post.

Quote Originally Posted by gotomow View Post
    Yeah I hoping some Honda owners have a fix or could at least tell me if they have the same thing happening. I'm not sure if this issue is a Honda auto-choke acting normal or not. I guess closer to spring I will pop over and talk with the Honda techs at the dealership I bought from. Somethings got to give though I'm not doing that again. Believe me, my wife and I talked over the other options and getting another walk behind mower is way cheaper than a nice riding mower or cutting some trees down or contracting a lawn service.
    You might like to consider a walk behind leaf vac.
    They have really big bags so most likely a single bag full for the whole yard.
    They come as strait vacs or mulching vacs .
    Look in the classifieds as a lot of factories sell off the old ones cheap because OH & S progressively bans the use of petrol powered devices indoors.

Mower
    Exmark, Bob-Cat, Honda

@Gotomow - you might want to start a new post in the Honda forum. Honda's are usually one or 2 pull machines, warm or cold.

Mower
    Honda

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl G View Post
    @Gotomow - you might want to start a new post in the Honda forum. Honda's are usually one or 2 pull machines, warm or cold.
    The Honda is sold. My neighbor and his wife brought over a gift basket Wednesday for us doing the driveway and keeping an eye on the place. Of course guy talk started and he became very interested in the Honda. He's got an aging Lawn Boy that's getting some off season work done and he's keeping that. He wants the Honda to use and his son who just started cutting last spring will use the Lawn Boy. Temps here were balmy until today, we went out that nite, put come gas in and it started right up. Guess I'll start a new thread on what I'm looking to buy.