Welcome to the Hustler Forum -- Check in Here First!

Drebel114

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks for the welcome gentlemen!
I have owned a Hustler Fastrac 48" mower for the past 4 or 5 years and have recently(yesterday) discovered a leak coming from somewhere under the gas tank.
Anyone had this issue? Looking to tear things apart after work today but have never had any Hustler issues before. Am assuming it's a cracked gas tank but wondering if there could be something else i need to be aware of?
Thanks for any help in advance, look forward to talking thru mower issues!
Dan

Mr. Mower

Threads
Thanks for the welcome gentlemen!
I have owned a Hustler Fastrac 48" mower for the past 4 or 5 years and have recently(yesterday) discovered a leak coming from somewhere under the gas tank.
Anyone had this issue? Looking to tear things apart after work today but have never had any Hustler issues before. Am assuming it's a cracked gas tank but wondering if there could be something else i need to be aware of?
Thanks for any help in advance, look forward to talking thru mower issues!
Dan

Welcome to the forum Dan!

If you were to start a "thread" on your specific problem dealing with your Hustler mower, instead of here in the "Welcome section" of the forum, you just might get more replies, opinions, suggestions, etc......just saying.

Agc

Forum Newbie
Threads
GREETINGS to all Hustler mower owners!

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Hustler owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Hustler mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Hustler stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.
Agc Macon Ga just purchased a Hustler Raptor 42" ZTR

denk

Threads
GREETINGS to all Hustler mower owners!

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Hustler owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Hustler mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Hustler stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

hello there folks,

newbie to forum here. own a hustler super z to mow the property. its a beast and does a real good job.

mhavanti

Threads
Welcome agc and denk,

Max

Hostil1

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Welcome to the Hustler Forum -- Check in Here First!
Hello my name is Vince and I live in Northeast Ohio. Just purchased our first Zero Turn and so far the Wife and I have only been practicing on low throttle. Really going to take some getting used to.

Hustler Raptor SD 54"

IMG_2775.jpg
IMG_2779.jpg
IMG_2789.jpg

Kremeneon

Threads
Hello my name is Vince and I live in Northeast Ohio. Just purchased our first Zero Turn and so far the Wife and I have only been practicing on low throttle. Really going to take some getting used to.

Hustler Raptor SD 54"
Congrats and welcome aboard!

mhavanti

Threads
Welcome Vince.

Soon you'll be WOT wanting more. Enjoy the mower, enjoy the forum.

Max

denk

Threads
nothing like a zero turn mower! it might take a month or so to adjust to the loader controls. once you have it, you can make that thing dance.:smile:

60inchzeroturnraptorsd

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello new to the group
60 Inch raptor sd

Great unit so far
17.5 hrs and counting.