Welcome to the Hustler Forum -- Check in Here First!

DJH

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Welcome to the Hustler Forum -- Check in Here First!
Correction on my previous post. The blades I'm currently using are 787721 high lift. Sorry for that!

Last edited:

fastrak

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey everyone, im new to the hustler brand but thru research I decided to buy a 2013 fastrak super duty with the Honda motor. So far so good, its cut my time in half to do the lawn and the quality of the cut is awesome..

Threads
Hey everyone, im new to the hustler brand but thru research I decided to buy a 2013 fastrak super duty with the Honda motor. So far so good, its cut my time in half to do the lawn and the quality of the cut is awesome..

:welcome: Welcome to LawnWorld! We would love to see pictures of your machine! :thumbsup:

mmuehlba

Threads
Hi all well just bought a new sport 42 had it delivered with a mulch kit will start a new thread about it .Mike

rshideler

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello from Topeka, Kansas!

I own a Hustler X-one. I love using it whenever I can trick my girlfriend into getting off of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Threads
Hello from Topeka, Kansas!

I own a Hustler X-one. I love using it whenever I can trick my girlfriend into getting off of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to LawnWorld! We would love to see pics of your mower! :thumbsup:

mmuehlba

Threads
Hi all well just bought a new sport 42 had it delivered with a mulch kit will start a new thread about it .Mike

Hi well went back to dealer the mulch kit was just an end plate with original blades I hope this does not became an issue Mike

The_Beast

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello,

I just purchased a 3300 Gasser, 72" 4-way, snow plow, bac-vac, with homemade cab. Needs a little work but it's in reasonably good shape. Anyone else out there have a 3200/3300/3400 out-front style machine? I have a few questions.

Geoff

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hello,

Anyone else out there have a 3200/3300/3400 out-front style machine? I have a few questions.

Geoff

WELCOME to these Forums...
Yep... What questions...
Do you have the Kubota Diesel Or the Industrial Ford engine?... :smile:KennyV