Welcome to the Hustler Forum -- Check in Here First!

mhavanti

Threads
Enjoy the new mower and if you have any problems, put it up, someone will do their best to help out.

Retro6

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just checking in. I purchased a new Raptor SDX about 2 months ago from a local dealer after fighting with a box store Cub Cadet(MTD) rider the last couple years that I bought new but ever since it hit the 6 year mark things really started going bad on it, spindles, starter, ect...... Have no complaints yet with the new SDX mower except the cost of accessories from Hustler like the flex forks or the light kit. I know the dealer really well that I purchased it from as he has been my Arctic Cat powersports dealer for 20+ years now, so any issues I know he will treat me right. It is always nice though to see what other's have to say about things so I signed up on the forum. Thanks for hosting this forum.

mhavanti

Threads
Welcome Retro

c_monster

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi all! Good looking forum. Just bought a RSD 60 to replace an 06 Yard Machine 46". Night and day difference. Genuinely amazing how much faster and better the new one mows.

mhavanti

Threads
Monster,

Welcome to the world of Excel Industries Hustler Zero Turn ownership.

I haven't said this for a while, so, here it goes:

"Run it like you stole it, fix it if you break it!"

Max

c_monster

Forum Newbie
Threads
Monster,

Welcome to the world of Excel Industries Hustler Zero Turn ownership.

I haven't said this for a while, so, here it goes:

"Run it like you stole it, fix it if you break it!"

Max

Thanks. 13.4 hours so far...treating it like a brush hog. Been running it very hard and it has been (mostly) flawless.

Now that it has reclaimed my 5 acres of pasture and turned it into yard, its life should get easier.

SOCONNOR

Forum Newbie
Threads
Sean O'Connor

Just bought a Hustler Raptor SD 60". New to Hustler and zero turn, looking forward to help and ideas.

mhavanti

Threads
Monster,

Don't go too easy on it. You didn't buy it to look at. lol

Sean,

Welcome to the forum and hope you find the SD60 to be to your liking. I love mine. I run it like I stole it and if I break it, I'll fix it.

Max

mhavanti

Threads
That's the ticket! Familiarity will help you learn all it' parts and pieces. Have fun with it.