Welcome to the Hustler Forum -- Check in Here First!

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
GREETINGS to all Hustler mower owners!

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Hustler owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Hustler mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Hustler stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

sorefeet

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Welcome to the Hustler Forum -- Check in Here First!
Hi Folks,

just been given a Hustler 3400, I know nothing about it except it's specification. Any information or leads would be gratefully accepted. Thx

m1009

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello all.
Have a Hustler Super Z kohler aircooled engine, 30 h 60 inch.
I've found this forum in the hopes of exchanging info and answers to problems that crop up from time to time.
Thank you!

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hi Folks,

just been given a Hustler 3400, I know nothing about it except it's specification. Any information or leads would be gratefully accepted. Thx

That's a GREAT machine to be given.... VERY nice Kubota Diesel engine... You can get a full ROPS heated cab that will allow you to mount a snow blower OR a snow blade for some easy winter work... the 3400 is a perfect year round tractor... lots of equipment available for it...
What deck do you have ? How many hours are on it?? :smile:KennyV

ihnenxtd

Forum Newbie
Threads
hello all! i have a hustler fastrak z and really like the unit until the right side axle broke and the wheel come off! then found out i cant buy and axle and oil seal to repair the unit but rather have to buy the entire right side pump drive!! but will buy the pump and repair the mower but would like to know if any one knows of a good place to buy and have shipped to colorado a new pump unit?
thanks to all in advance!!
p.s. i also have and old john deere 317 hyd with all the attachments and an even older john deere

sorefeet

Forum Newbie
Threads
That's a GREAT machine to be given.... VERY nice Kubota Diesel engine... You can get a full ROPS heated cab that will allow you to mount a snow blower OR a snow blade for some easy winter work... the 3400 is a perfect year round tractor... lots of equipment available for it...
What deck do you have ? How many hours are on it?? :smile:KennyV

Hi Kenny,

The mower and I am in Australia. No snow here. I am having a terrible time finding anything for sale for it in Australia. The deck is a 72" side discharge. It belonged to my brother in law and the spindle bearings collapsed and the mower has not been used in about 4 years. I have not looked at the hour mete but will shortly. If you now your way around the US parts market, I would appreciate your advice. I will track down a freight forwarder in the US if I can get the right parts (such as a ROPS and the blade for it).

Good to hear from you and thanks for replying.

regards

Mark

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hello Mark...
surprised that there is not a good parts supply there...
That model is a very nice industrial grade machine ..
I am about to sell one for a friend of mine, she has 4 Hustler mowers that she is just wanting to get rid of, she is going to be moving and has a Lot of nice equipment to get rid of...
For anyone not familiar with the 3400 here is a picture of the one I'm going to list for her... (see attached pic)
It is a Kubota diesel Rear Steer 4x4 with 72" side discharge deck...
Too bad we are not closer... :smile:KennyV

PS... Figure out what Parts you need & I'll see what I can find for you... PM me... :smile:KennyV

Attachments

• Hustler3400.jpg
    Hustler3400.jpg
    266.2 KB · Views: 129

sorefeet

Forum Newbie
Threads
I can only find supprt for the recent consumer zero turn machines. I will PM you to see how it goes but I think I will have time zone issues from Kansas to New South Wales. Are you anle to point me at manuals for the machine on line (as a start). I'll be driving the 3 hours north to where the machine is next week and I'll let you know the hours on the clock next week.

Thanks a lot Kenny,

regards

Mark

Hello Mark...
surprised that there is not a good parts supply there...
That model is a very nice industrial grade machine ..
I am about to sell one for a friend of mine, she has 4 Hustler mowers that she is just wanting to get rid of, she is going to be moving and has a Lot of nice equipment to get rid of...
For anyone not familiar with the 3400 here is a picture of the one I'm going to list for her... (see attached pic)
It is a Kubota diesel Rear Steer 4x4 with 72" side discharge deck...
Too bad we are not closer... :smile:KennyV

PS... Figure out what Parts you need & I'll see what I can find for you... PM me... :smile:KennyV

Dirtyperch

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey guys, I have a 2011 Hustler fast track super duty 54"cut. I really like it except for one problem... I can only find high lift blades or "Gator" type mulch blades for it. Does anyone know where I can get standard cut or straight blades for it? These blades are available in the 60 and 72 inch decks, why not the 54?? The high lift and mulch blades cause the cut grass to stick to the underside of the deck and that causes the blades to dull extremely fast. I've been thru 3 sets of blades already this year alone. I never had this problem with my exmark or the old gravely... Other than that my Hustler is an awesome rig. Please help...

tompadilla

Forum Newbie
Threads
I use a Hustler Super Z 72" to take care of local little league. I seem to have more issues after getting mower serviced. Just looking for answers to questions as they arise.
thanks
Tom