Need carb info for a HM80-155288J engine

Geoff813

Threads
Well, no need to get all upset and I very much appreciate all your research. If I cant make something out of all that help I better give up.

The reason for the two ID's is that I forgot about Gearhead101, which is me, and the other is my sons, who is also a gearhead but mostly on vehicles. I go back to building and racing flathead Ford V8's.

Off to more reading those links.

John

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Boo doesn't get upset.
He's jus' yankin' yer chain...........

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Boo doesn't get upset.
He's jus' yankin' yer chain...........

So much easier to PULL a chain, than to try PUSHING one !

I spent several hours researching info for someone, then come to find out I'm being played by someone pullin on MY chain (or so I thought) had he used his ORIGINAL posting name, things would have been different, damn right I was totally pissed ! so I went and deleted all the other schitt I was going to send him, I'm NOT going to go through all that digging again, the damn carb will work or it won't, for $11.00 he shoulda JUMPED on it, NO longer my problem, I don't like people jumping in on other folks threads and then you're trying to find answers to two different sets of questions, yet similar to each other, he should have stated in his post he was the same guy, earlier, Anyway I think he has enough info that between him AND his son they can handle it from here.

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
So much easier to PULL a chain, than to try PUSHING one !

I spent several hours researching info for someone, then come to find out I'm being played by someone pullin on MY chain (or so I thought) had he used his ORIGINAL posting name, things would have been different, damn right I was totally pissed ! so I went and deleted all the other schitt I was going to send him, I'm NOT going to go through all that digging again, the damn carb will work or it won't, for $11.00 he shoulda JUMPED on it, NO longer my problem, I don't like people jumping in on other folks threads and then you're trying to find answers to two different sets of questions, yet similar to each other, he should have stated in his post he was the same guy, earlier, Anyway I think he has enough info that between him AND his son they can handle it from here.

I sit corrected!