BLOWER COMPARISON

MowerMike

Threads
Thanks for posting. I find it informative and well done. I own two of the reviewed blowers, the 7th place 60 volt 540 CFM Greenworks and 1st place 56 volt 530 CFM EGO. I use the EGO with a shoulder strap and a flat nozzle tip. I still use two gas powered blowers when doing serious leaf herding in the fall and winter.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Thanks for posting. I find it informative and well done. I own two of the reviewed blowers, the 7th place 60 volt 540 CFM Greenworks and 1st place 56 volt 530 CFM EGO. I use the EGO with a shoulder strap and a flat nozzle tip. I still use two gas powered blowers when doing serious leaf herding in the fall and winter.

Personally Mike, I wouldn't even consider BATTERY anything (except my battery drill & driver tools W/ lifetime battery warranty from RIGID TOOLS ) I gave away ALL my DeWalt ( about $600.00 worth) battery tools & chargers, the batteries are for schitt !! I'm an ol school, ol fart, and I love playin with gas engines, but to each his own !! ..:thumbsup:

Lithium Man

Threads
I own the 530cfm Ego blower. I just picked up the 600cfm backpack Ego blower a few days ago. I do a commercial property with it. It works great!

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
They have their place but not for me. I need hours of run time, not minutes. My main issue with battery powered equipment is when it's time to replace the battery and it costs 60% of what the unit originally cost.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
They have their place but not for me. I need hours of run time, not minutes. My main issue with battery powered equipment is when it's time to replace the battery and it costs 60% of what the unit originally cost.

You hit the "nail on the head" Darryl, the EXACT reason I GAVE away ALL my DeWalt battery equipment, ...:thumbdown:..:mad:..:mur:

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads
I was given a battery powered leaf blower as a fathers day gift, it couldn't blow out the candles on cake after less than 10 minutes use

puspunta

Forum Newbie
Threads
Loved my echo handheld for about 8 years now. I thing it was about $150 at my local mower shop. Not the cheapest but I plan to get many many more years out of it

mcspeed

Threads
Battery technology is improving rapidly. I too burned up numerous dewalt power tools and switched to Milwaukee and the new, upgraded batteries. Although expensive, my sawzall just lbout lasts longer than I do. With a couple spare, charged batteries I'm always ready for work. I lso bought a small milwaukee blower for keeping the back porch cleaned off and I was pleasantly. Doesn't hold a candle to my Stihl gas blower but is quick, easy and doesnt make much noice and no exhaust fumes!

primerbulb120

Threads
Not battery powered, but I love my Homelite electric pressure washer for cleaning up equipment I've repaired. It works great for that, but for anything else I'll get out the 4000 PSI gas unit.