New Guy from NY

GreenMachine75

Forum Newbie
Threads
Greetings! My name is Aaron and just thought I'd pop in and say "hi!" Been looking here as a guest and thought I'd make it official. I'm on my second year of home ownership and currently have a MTD YardMachine 3-in-1 push mower as well as a 1997 Craftsman 30" two stage snow blower. The Craftsman has an 11hp Tecumseh engine with lord knows how many hours of use, and since it was a freebie I plan to squeeze everything out of it I can. The MTD was purchased new last spring and has a 140cc Powermore engine, which is hard to find information on. Hopefully more information can be shed on it's ins and outs...otherwise I guess mine will be a test mule of sorts as I keep up with it.

As I also like to tinker, and as warranty coverage wanes on the mower, I plan to make slight modifications to both machines as time passes to see if a little more oomph can be pulled out of them. I suppose I could just buy a bigger mower or newer snow blower...but where's the fun in that?:biggrin:

Anyway, glad to be here and hope to learn and share what I can and when I can!

Cheers,
Aaron

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Welcome to the site, Aaron, I'm sure you'll enjoy the friendships here !

15e3a85db23c7072eaaba533acb6a97b.gif

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome & thinking about some mods to your equipment, you'll fit right in here. :thumbsup:

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
Hi Aaron. Welcome to the forum! :welcome: