Welcome to the Stihl Forum -- Check in Here First!

Rabby Tat

Threads
Hello all,

I bought a Stihl MS-210 and had nothing but trouble with it. I honestly spent more money trying to get this beast to run than I did purchasing it. Multiple shops and even trying rebuilding it myself a few times. The worst is a particular tractor company which happens to also sell Stihl... Happily, I complained to Stihl's regional rep and he put me onto one of their platinum dealerships (Abita Lumber in Abita Springs, LA) who fixed this saw for a very reasonable cost and it is been a joy ever since.

I really like this saw now that whatever the problem was is solved!

RT

C3KNIGHT

Forum Newbie
Threads
HI, I'M ,C3KNIGHT
I OWN A STIHL 045AV PRO 5 THAT I'VE HAD SINCE IT WAS NEW.

spyke

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello, looking for help getting my still fs40 c trimmer back together after disassembly to replace shaft. I lost the trigger lock spring somewhere on my garage floor and need a replacement. Can I get one mailed to me?

Mobilman44

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Welcome to the Stihl Forum -- Check in Here First!
Hi,
I'm Mobilman44 - retired 12 years after 40 in the oil industry. I live in Spring Texas - in a nice middle of the road subdivision north of Houston. I've been in this house for 38 years and unlike most of my neighbors, I do all my own lawn/yard work and have done so since I was a kid. My current mower is a Toro, and my edger, trimmer, blower are from Stihl.

I am very pleased with Stihl (and Toro) products, and have to note that the majority of yard crews - and there are a lot of them here - use Stihl tools.

That said, I am having a problem with my trimmer, and I guess it best be brought out in a separate thread.

Glad you all are here, and I look forward to being around for some time!

Keter

Forum Newbie
Threads
Keter with Stihl 011 AV and MS250 Saws

GREETINGS to all Stihl equipment owners!

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your Stihl power tools (that is, if your mower has a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your equipment.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Stihl owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Stihl owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Stihl stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

I used the wrong oil in my MS250. Caused saw to not start. After replacing the spark plug and gas with good mix, the saw flooded. I returned the saw to the dealer for repair (twice), the saw starts but floods out when trying to restart it afterwarm-up. They told me this was a common problem. Very Frustrating. This product is worthless. As far as I am concerned i should have bought a Poulan.

Bidsey

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi from Australia. I've got a Stihl FS38 Trimmer, and a BG56 Blower.

Johnhw2

Forum Newbie
Threads

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your Stihl power tools (that is, if your mower has a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your equipment.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Stihl owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Stihl owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Stihl stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.[/QUninOTE]

I am from Plano, Texas and recently bought a Stihl electric mower. It is homeowner model but big battery that would do my lawn twice before needing a charge. New zoysia grass lawn. I cant get my mower to start despite the battery being charged. I have used it without issue half a dozen or more times this past summer. I will search forums for an answer to what I might not be doing properly this time. I also have a Sthl electric trimmer and plan to get a blower and hedge clipper all electric as well soon.

Threads

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.[/QUninOTE]

I am from Plano, Texas and recently bought a Stihl electric mower. It is homeowner model but big battery that would do my lawn twice before needing a charge. New zoysia grass lawn. I cant get my mower to start despite the battery being charged. I have used it without issue half a dozen or more times this past summer. I will search forums for an answer to what I might not be doing properly this time. I also have a Sthl electric trimmer and plan to get a blower and hedge clipper all electric as well soon.

Go to the Stihl section on here and make a thread Mon Ami ~!~!

rsm

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello!

I have a MS170 chainsaw and a weedeater. And a John Deere riding mower.